The stages of shipping:
1. “Oh, look! They’re so cute together!”
2. “Hm. This fanfiction/art is good! I wonder if there’s any more…”
3. *runs out of fanfiction/art to look at*
4. *writes fanfiction/draws fanart*
5. -the characters are in the same frame in the show- “LOOK! LOOK! THEY’RE SO CANON! OMG!”
6. *feels physical pain from shipping two mega dorks*
7. *the ship ruins your life*
sensei wrote hiro and naru’s names as a practice run
lol he must miss them a lot
it’s a shodou kiss!! (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o)))
Haru’s face is breaking my heart.
Just a post about Makoto and Haruka being cute ass boyfriends
It’s not like I wanted to share bed with you” Hotsuoka must be illegal
(he has a little blush on his cheek on the 4 pic too)
If you ever tell me that Haru doesn’t care about his friendship with Makoto I will fly out to you, punch you in the throat and shove this photoset right up your ass.
So like, what the fuck does this mean? Yeah Haru wants to swim we all know that.
But he looks at one shiny pool in Australia and suddenly he wants to go pro? I really hope that I’m misunderstanding the implication here, because if that’s the case that is really shitty writing.
Someone who spent the whole series (and novels) saying they don’t care about times and competitions and winning suddenly wants to do the opposite of everything they ever said and believed in? Not to mention the pressure made him break down completely in the middle of his last race. But, hey that’s okay, we need a resolution for the end of the season, so he’ll just be a pro swimmer!!
What the actual fuck.